Annual Physicals & Wellness Visits Tomball
Your annual wellness visit is the ideal time to check in with your health care provider about the best ways to take care of your health. During these visits, our primary care provider will interview and examine you, discuss your medical history, and order routine blood and other tests to assess your condition. In addition, we provide age- and gender-appropriate health screenings. Depending on age, past medical history, family history, and risk factors, you may need some new tests. At the same time, other tests may no longer be required.
Annual Exam Procedures
At every annual exam:
- Vital numbers are collected, including blood pressure, height, weight, pulse, blood sugar levels, body mass index, and other numbers that are important to your health and wellness
- Discuss any new symptoms, signs, or sensations that you have been experiencing
- Past medical history will be reviewed
- Depending on your age, certain health screenings, such as those for the prostate, breast, and colon, are recommended
- Family history documented
- Lifestyle and employment evaluation
- Risk factors determined
- Discuss any significant changes in your life and emotional status
- Physical exam
- Testing such as blood, EKG (for the heart rhythm), urine
- Get any needed immunizations
- Further testing to screen for certain cancers may be suggested
As your annual physical provider in Tomball, TrendHealth Clinic understands the importance of annual wellness visits. This year checkup can reveal vital health information for both you and your doctor. In fact, routine annual exams are commonly when potentially life-threatening disease are found, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, hormone imbalances, and early heart disease. Catching and treating these conditions early is well worth the time and effort.
Your annual physical is usually covered by your health insurance, it doesn’t take much time, and it is a great way to learn about your present and future health.
Call or Schedule an Appointment with TrendHealth Clinic
You can make an appointment with TrendHealth Clinic by doing one of the following:
Call us at 346-246-3424 to speak with one of our care managers who will be happy to schedule an appointment with one of our healthcare providers. We often have same-day and next-day appointments available.
Schedule an Appointment Online
To complete our online registration to book an appointment, click here.
Schedule a TeleHealth Visit
Schedule a TeleHealth Visit from the comfort of your home in Houston or anywhere in Texas. A TeleHealth Visit is appropriate for a variety of care needs. To learn more about setting up a TeleHealth visit with a member of our care team or the types of TeleHealth Visits that are available, click here.